Exceptional Transcription & Business Solutions, Inc., located in Metro Atlanta, is the premier provider of transcription services. Since 1995, we have provided exceptional transcription services to academic institutions, attorneys, doctors, business consultants, authors and individuals.
All of our transcriptionists have experience in various industry backgrounds. We also review your projects, to ensure accuracy, before a finished project is delivered to you.
Transcription services require skilled and experienced transcriptionists. This is where we step in. We are committed to developing a close working relationship with each of our clients. Exceptional Transcription & Business Solutions is technologically advanced and utilizes the latest equipment for transcribing. Our dedication, coupled with the latest technology, enables us to fulfill each individual client’s needs. You always deserve the best working for you.
• Focus Groups
• Panel Discussions
• Oral Histories
• Business Meetings
• Press Briefings
We are equipped to handle the following transcription formats:
• Digital Sound Files (we recommend Express Dictate by NCH Swift Sound)
• VHS Tapes
• Standard, Mini and Micro Cassette Tape Format (converted to digital)
You can be sure your work will be transcribed professionally, confidentially and accurately from whatever format you chose.
Quality transcription requires:
• Excellent knowledge of English grammar and punctuation.
• Excellent auditory skills, allowing the transcriptionist to interpret sounds almost simultaneously with keyboarding.
• Fine-tuned ear and patience to deal with people talking over each other.
• Advanced proofreading and editing skills, ensuring accuracy of transcribed material.
• Versatility in use of transcription equipment and computers, since transcriptionists may work in a variety of settings.
• Highly developed analytical skills, employing deductive reasoning to convert sounds into meaningful form.
• Adequate research of unfamiliar terms, names and places.
• Excellent knowledge of not only the medical language and the English language, but the language of business as well.
Feel free to call 770-482-1092 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed service plan based on your specific requirements and turnaround times based on our current schedule.